"PLANNING THE PATH TO COLLEGE ADMISSION SUCCESS"
A Focused Look at Junior and Senior Year
If you are a high school junior or senior, or the parent/guardian of one, this information-packed session is for you! This FREE session provides students and their parents/guardians with a focused look at what juniors and seniors should be doing to prepare for the college admissions process. We’ll answer any questions you have about the college admissions process and provide you with timelines, checklists, and planning tools to ensure you are on track and ready for the complex and exciting college admissions process.
This information packed session will cover the following topics:
- The competitiveness of college admissions- how to avoid getting caught up in the frenzy
- Factors for building a strong academic profile
- Test prep, test registration and timing
- College Affordability 101
- The best-fit college list- Building it and narrowing it down
- Application Options– What you need to consider
- The College Essay
- Overview of the college application process
- The college admission timeline- From Junior year to Senior year
- The importance of creating a plan and really sticking to it
- Valuable college planning resources
- Question and answer period